Verified Reviewer

3.9

My wife and I have used your company for the last two years that we have lived here in Newtown Saint Charles Missouri. Half the time the customer service is rude but weve overlooked that however tonight whenever I called to place my order I was very rudely interrupted numerous times when I initially called in I told the gal on the other side that I was calling for pick up, when to try to place, my order was interrupted.

I was wanting the large deluxe and to make half of it pepperoni, but she was not listening. In the middle of me trying to place my order she rudely interrupted me and asked me if this was for pick up or delivery. I stated to her that I had told her at the beginning of the conversation that this was for pick up she was quick to correct me and very rudely at that point. I told her I wanted to talk to the manager and hung up.

I called back, recognize that this was the same person that I had just talk to. You asked again for a manager repeatedly upon her laughing on the phone. She tells me that shes the manager and then hangs up. Generally, we overlook the rudeness of the employees there, and have always been satisfied with the food.

However, this is the last straw for us.

I look forward to hearing back in regards to this issue promptly. Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: Great food ! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVIXE.

Location: O Fallon, Missouri

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Imos Pizza Reviews