Verified Reviewer

2.6
Original review updated by user Dec 31, 2022

Called to place an order for pick up states so at the beginning of the conversation was asked (rudely) what do you want? Proceeded to try and order was interrupted by woman asking if it was for pickup or delivery , I stated that I had made that clear at the beginning , woman then proceeded to correct me !

I asked for her manager and she hung up. I called back , ended up with same person asked for the manager numerous times then was told she was the manager and she hung up on me again.

My husband and I have ordered here for the last two years and the customer service has been hit and miss , however this is the worst that we have been treated. We enjoy the pizza BUT DO NOT care for the customer service

User's recommendation: If your willing to put up with RUDE PEOPLE the food is not bad.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Imos Pizza Pros: Decent food.

Imos Pizza Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: 3742 Elm Street, Saint Charles, Missouri 63301, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Even if you did state pickup, maybe she didn’t hear you. When she asked all you needed to do was answer. Instead you behaved like an animal, “ I made that clear in the beginning...” you deserved everything you got.

Imos Pizza Reviews